Take home this AS Roma home shirt worn by Edin Dzeko for a match against Sampdoria on the 24th matchday of Serie A 2015/2016.
The game was played on February 7, 2016 and ended in a 2-1 win to Roma (Florenzi 45', Perotti 50', Pjanic 57').
The shirt features ideograms on the chest marking the Chinese New Year.
Edin Dzeko entered the pitch in the 66th minute wearing this shirt to rack up his 25th appearance.
- Red short-sleeved home shirt
- Worn by Edin Dzeko in second half
- AS Roma emblem on chest
- Serie A patch on right sleeve
- Screen-printed inner label
- Number 9
- Size L
- MatchDay Authenticated: A1002927779
- Includes certificate of authenicity printed by AS Roma
The shirt is sent without any particular fastening system, complete with a numbered collector's frame, handmade by Sateco in unfinished Ayous wood and transparent perspex with four through-holes for hanging with screw fixtures. Laser engraving of logo and certification number on front of perspex.
Please note: This shirt will have a longer shipping time than usual.